The True Colours approach appreciates the differences of individuals and recognizes and acknowledges the perspectives of others in a unique way, improving the quality of life for every individual. These unique personal characteristics are clustered and identified as an individual’s True Colours. True Colours recognizes that the need for success differs in each of us.
View our seminars: True Colours Four Stages Of The Sale.pdf
Personality Type and Sales
- What Type are you?
- Recognizing the other Personality Types
- Specific data on what each Personality Type needs in relation to:
- Rapport building
- Motivators to purchase
- Adapting your presentation of information
- Natural objections and strategies
- Asking for the sale
“A very productive and enjoyable seminar. This seminar taught me to immediately identify the type of client I am dealing with and address their concerns accordingly.
It helps you accentuate your current selling skills and then pushes you over the edge; as it makes you realize the skills you must still develop in order to sell to a different type of clientele that you have not been able to reach before.
This information has helped increase my business by at least 15%.
The examples given are very specific and humourous. JMP really understand our business!”
- What is Leadership and why do we need it?
- The Role of a Leader
- What type of Leader are you?
- Motivation, Compensation, Inspiration, Revelation
- How do others perceive you?
- What do others need and value in order to follow your lead?
- Strategies to deal with the needs of others as a leader
- Communicating your vision effectively for each type
- Reward and Recognition
“Janice presented to over 200 Association Executives of our National Association of Realtors in Washington, DC. Her session was thought provoking, humorous and interactive. She was awarded with the highest rating of all speakers for the entire conference. I would not hesitate to recommend Janice and her workshops and keynotes.”
Manager, Leadership Education
National Association of Realtors – USA
“Different Strokes for Different Folks” ~ Managing the Different Personality Types
- What type of Manager are you?
- Your natural Managerial strategies vs. their needs!
- Getting the maximum potential from your employees
- Buy in and Cooperation
- Utilizing everyone’s strengths
- Appropriate Reward and Recognition
- Dealing with Performance Problems
- Out of Esteem Behaviours and Solutions
“98% overall satisfaction! Best workshop I’ve ever taken!
Great! Excellent! Outstanding! Energizing!
Very timely for our Management Team.
The ratings and feedback comments state it best. Our Customer Service Operations Managers as well as staff and support teams found your seminar knowledgeable and effective. The quality of instruction and facilitation was outstanding. Your passion, energy level and sharing of personal experiences established a true connection with the participants and made learning easy and enjoyable.
I would highly recommend your seminars to any group focused on improving business results through improved relationships and more effective communication.”
Organizational Effectiveness and Service Training
Xerox of Canada
Dealing with Change
“How do you get a rock to turn a corner?”
- Barriers to Change for all types?
- What Personality Type are you?
- Recognizing the other types
- What “security blankets” do the different types cling to in times of change?
- “Blanket talk”. Deal directly with their concerns and move forward.
- Motivators for change.
- Adapting your presentation of new information to specific types.
- Concrete step by step strategies for easing change into your business.
“Our organization has recently gone through many major changes. The effects this transition had on the staff were very dynamic. This workshop helped us to understand the needs of the different Personality types during this process of change. This seminar was one factor enabling us to keep our profits above our projections during this process. The information also helped with the spirit of the organization by creating new energy in people and allowed them to interact in a more open way.”
Enhance Packaging Technologies Inc.
A Dupont Canada Company
Recruiting and Keeping High Performers
- The most successful Type in the Financial Services Industry
- Adapting your approach.
- Objections, Needs and Values
- Attractors to the Industry for each Type
- Detractors of the Industry for each Type
- Strategies for dealing with Detractors
- Check up on limiting beliefs
“Recruiting is our bread and butter. Understanding Personality type gives you greater insight into the motivators and objections of each recruit along with a very strategic game plan. Thanks JMP for “more tools for the toolbox.”
Investors Group Peterborough/ Lindsay
Client Appreciation Event
“Relationships are the biggest investment we make.”
Invite your clients and spouses for an entertaining, informative and interactive evening as we discuss Personality Types and how they relate to one another. Everyone will learn some strategies to help in relationships with spouses, children, friends and co-workers. 2 Hours needed.
“JMP conducted two client appreciation events for us to just under 200 participants each evening. The presenter’s knowledge of Personality Type mixed with her humorous examples relating to business, parenting and relationships made for a very enjoyable evening for all of our clients and consultants.
The feedback forms confirmed for us that our clients found the evening to be of value, informative and enjoyable—overall an outstanding success.
I would highly recommend the Client Appreciation Event.”
Eugene P. Walsh, C.F.P
Regional Director, Penticton and Kelowna, BC
“Maintaining balance within our personal and professional lives is a lifelong quest.”
By strategically looking at where we are putting all of our energy, we can then choose a healthier and more balanced option.
- Create a visual example of where you naturally prefer to put your energy
- What areas have been left “imbalanced?”
- Strategies and real-life tips that work
- Leave with an individual action plan
“I want to learn a skill from someone who walks their talk and understands my business. Janice balances a large family, a successful business and an almost 25 year marriage. That speaks volumes to me!”
CEO Genpharm/ Mylan
JMP understands the factors that prevent people from achieving their dreams.You will be introduced to an overview of coaching that you can easily follow on your own.
- Be, Do, Have.
- Pinpointing one dream to work on as an example.
- Ensuring that it is your dream.
- Why do I want this again?
- Creating a positive current reality.
- Goals VS Action Steps
- Bottom-lined Action Plan
“Having Janice as a personal coach is like having an unfair advantage over the competition. She makes sure that you keep your eye on your dreams and when it comes to your action steps, you better have your homework done!”